Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Tomboy Tools Starter Kits on Sale! August 1-10, 2009

We're serious about helping women! Starter Kits will be on sale and they'll come with bonus items! Sale is from Aug. 1-10 only, but if ever you wanted to start your dream business, CONTACT ME NOW!

Now that I've got my meetup.com group of women gathering for hands-on demos... word is spreading about how Tomboy Tools Consultants and our designed-for-women tools are helping women. We need more Consultants to help women turn the place they live in to the place the LOVE!!!!

I am determined to build my team to serve the Ottawa Valley (and beyond). You'll have my full support, experience, and fun picking my brain. Come grow this company with me, and reap more benefits than you can imagine!


No comments: