Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Writing

Monday for admin and planning, Tomboy Tuesday for team building and coaching, Wednesday Writing for blogging and communications, Thursday is still undetermined, Friday's for Family, and the weekend is open for working around home and spending at the cottage.

Huh. That took less than 5 minutes to write. Not a bad plan either. Daily themes will help me accomplish tasks in different areas of my business.

While I choose which dates are available for my Tomboy Tool Parties, sometimes there's no option but to yield to the hostess' availability and party on a different date. That's acceptable, as long I'm sure it won't have a negative impact on me and my family.

The trick is to PLAN, use the tools available to do this simply, and stop reacting and feeling like there's too much to do. When I schedule tasks to be done, I can relax and focus on what I have to do now.

*sigh* That's so much better.

What's your plan for success?
Tomboy Karen

No comments: