Monday, December 7, 2009

Tomboy Tools is expanding into Quebec!!!!

I got an early Christmas present! Tomboy Tools announced on tonight's National Update Call (to it's Home Consultants) that they are expanding into "la belle province"!!!!

This is fantastic news. I live about 25 minutes south east of Ottawa, ON, and many women in the region live or work on the Quebec side of the Ottawa River. During the last 2 years as I've built my Tomboy Tools business, I have met women that would like to have tool parties and even become Tomboy Tools Consultants .... over in Quebec. And now we're going to. Can you imagine having a Tool Party at the cottage? Oh, yeah!!

The official kick-off is to be sometime in January 2010, when the new business materials will be ready (the catalogue and order forms, etc.).

But I'm not waiting. I'm advertising now. Any woman that loves
  • smart tools,
  • home improvements,
  • meeting new people,
  • working from home,
  • making money,
  • supporting other women
  • saving money
  • and more.....
Contact me today. I am growing my Canadian team of Tomboy Tools Home Consultants, and looking for new team members that will introduce Tomboy Tools in Quebec, Canada.

Enjoy 30% commission from day one, no territories, full support, training, and huge opportunities. You could be the first Tomboy in Quebec.... Gatineau, La Peche, Venosta, Luskville, the Maniwaki and further north, east to Montreal, Quebec City, out to the Gaspe, north to Lac St Jean..... you name it - we're going there!

No comments: