Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day!

I got a bombshell message at work today (day job) - thought I was losing my job. For many reasons, my next thoughts were on all the opportunities and options available to me to survive without it. Then I scrolled to the bottom and discovered it was a prank email from a coworker. We had a laugh together, and I went back to my office, knowing that I didn't have to put my contingency plan into motion.

Here's an important thought for you today. Do you have a contingency plan? What if you were to lose your job tomorrow? Any ideas of what you'd do next or how you'd pay your bills?

Take the time now before your next crisis to sketch out your contingency plan, and not only will you be more prepared 'just in case', but you might find there's a business idea you could begin now so that losing your job won't be a crisis.

Wishing you joy and abundance!
Karen D.

No comments: